"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Breakfast Menu


Breakfast is the only meal that I do the meal on the same day, every week.  I love it--it makes my mornings just that much simpler as I always know what is going to be for breakfast each morning.  It's so nice waking up, and just having to think a moment about what day of the week it is, and then I know what breakfast we are having.  Here is our simple menu:

  • Sunday: cereal/toast
  • Monday: waffles
  • Tuesday: eggs (what kind of eggs varies), bacon, toast
  • Wednesday: cereal or toaster waffles (leftover from Monday)
  • Thursday: pancakes & sausage
  • Friday: oatmeal
  • Saturday: eggs, bacon, hashbrowns
The bacon and sausage is dependent upon what season we are in.  Some seasons we have pork from our pigs in the freezer, other seasons we don't.  I very rarely buy those items.

So, there you go...maybe I gave you some ideas, or at least something to build off of!  Every now and then I change things up a bit and add something fun in, such as a coffee cake or muffins or something, but this gives me a consistent base to refer to and use.  I also like to throw in fruit or a smoothie, and hubby always gets fresh carrot juice!

Linked up at:
Titus 2sdays

No comments:

Post a Comment