"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Fudge

I just had to post about my fudge, since I'm now spending a bit of time making it, to help bring in a little money!  Here are some pictures of what I've been making and selling:

Double-Decker Peanut Butter Fudge

Creamy Chocolate Fudge

Creamy Chocolate Fudge w/walnuts


White Chocolate Fudge
 

Peanut Butter Fudge

Rocky Road Fudge (this one is with almonds--it is amazing--I've also made with walnuts and no nuts.)
Chocolate Coconut Fudge

White Chocolate Coconut Fudge

 

I also make peppermint chocolate fudge, but didn't take a picture of it.  Coming up, I'll be making Maple Walnut, Salted Caramel, S'mores, Dark Chocolate Cherry, Almond Joy,  and White Chocolate Peppermint.

Delicious!

On a slightly related side note, my husband is still totally out of work.  I am doing what I can to bring in money--not a lot but it's something--and selling fudge is one way that I'm doing it.  Please keep praying for us.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Your fudge looks so good! Thats a great idea to help your hubby out! That could turn into a full time business for you! Be blest my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. My husband has been unemployed for some time. I know how difficult it can be, but remember that the Lord is faithful to provide! Your fudge looks delicious - what a great idea for a business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post thank you for sharing...blessings

    ReplyDelete