- pick berries; make raspberry jam, blueberry jam, and freeze some blueberries--made raspberry jam and froze blueberries; didn't make blueberry jam
- can peaches and pears--didn't do this--darn!
- can green beans--did this!
- freeze peas--did this
- make and can applesauce--didn't do this
- acquire items for milking goats, including a cream seperator--working on this
- worm goats and chickens; figure out ingredients of herbal wormer and make plan to grow ingredients myself--they've been wormed...haven't figured out the 2nd part yet
- plan medicinal herb garden--not yet
- find good area for compost pile--working on it
- harvest and dry garlic; use larger cloves to replant in October--did this...planting again soon!
- sell unneeded items; use money to stock pantry with 200 lbs gluten free flour--100 lbs so far
- add diatomaceous earth to chicken house--did this
- breed goats in the fall--did this...hopefully they are pregnant!
- install wood stove (hubby)--finally done TODAY
- almost forgot...order homeschool curriculum and plan out 2012-2013 school year--way done
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Reviewing my Goals for this Year
Back in July I posted some goals for the rest of this year. I thought I would list them again and let you all know how I am doing so far! Here we go: